This guide contains images from an iPhone. however, the process is similar for Android devices.
Croo Talk is our own softphone application. Available on mobile devices only for now, but we plan on releasing a desktop version.
Foneco is our previous company name. We are currently working on changing it to Croo in the App store and Play store.
- In the App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android), search for "Foneco softphone". The Foneco softphone application will be the first result. Download and Install it.
- Upon opening the Foneco smartphone application for the first time, you will be presented with a login screen asking for your username and password. Beneath the password field will be an option called "Scan QR". Select this option, and scan the QR code that one of our agents sent you. The application will ask for access to your cellphone's camera, which is necessary to scan the QR code. If you don't have your QR code, please contact our support team.
- A prompt will appear asking you to authorize the Foneco smartphone application to access your camera. Click "Yes/Agree/Accept".
- This is what you should see once you're properly logged in (the Croo Talk at the top left corner will be white, circled by a solid line)
6. Possible issues
- If the Croo talk is circled by a dotted white line, the application is currently trying to connect
- If the Croo talk is circled by a solid yellow line, the application has encountered an error and was unable to connect
Please contact us at 1-855-936-6326 or by email at email@example.com for assistance.