Download & Enable
- Obtain the executable file and follow the prompts in the install wizard. The executable file is available at the following link: https://foneco-bria.s3.amazonaws.com/Bria_5.8.3_102650.exe
- Start Bria 5 as you would any other program. The Bria 5 Login dialog appears.
- Choose: Manually input my account configuration.
- When prompted, input your unique license key.
Add a SIP Account
- On the main screen, click Softphone > Account Settings;
- Click on Add;
- The SIP Account window appears. Input your Foneco information;
- Go to the Voicemail tab and set Number to dial for checking voicemail to *97.
- Go to the Transport tab and set Signalling transport to TLS and uncheck verify TLS Certificate.
- Under Advanced, Change "Reregister every" to 120 seconds (instead of 3600).
- Press OK and Apply on the Accounts window.