- Go to the website https://foneco-bria.s3.amazonaws.com/Bria_5_5.4.0_94383.dmg
- Download and install
- Once downloaded, open the settings and click on Accounts
- Under Accounts, Click on the plus sign "+" at the bottom left.
- Choose "New SIP Account..."
- Enter the "ID",the "Domain" and the "Password" of your extension
- Under "voicemail", enter *97 next to "Number to dial for checking voicemail". This will allow you to synchronize Bria with your voicemail.
- To get the better performance out of Bria, Go under "Transport", Change the Signalisation for "TLS", uncheck the box "Check TLS Certificate"