Please follow these steps to configure and install Bria Solo:
- Go to the following link:
- Enter the email address you'd like to be associated to your account. Click Next.
- Enter the password you'd like to use. Click Next.
- Enter your first and last name. Click Next.
- On the "Review Service Terms" page, check the box "I agree to allow CounterPath to store and process my personal data." Click Accept Terms and Create Account.
- Click Start Communicating.
- On the new screen, click "First Step: Setup a Voice Account". On the "Set up a Voice Account" page, click Configure SIP Settings.
- On the "Configure a Voice Account" page, enter the Domain (red), SIP Username (blue), and SIP/Voice Password (green). This information can be found in the Google Sheet document you were provided upon becoming a Foneco client. Click Next Step: Configure Service Settings.
- In the Service Settings dialog box, change the values of the following fields:
- Transport: TLS
- Check "Self-Signed certificate support"
- Registration Time: 120
- Voicemail Number: *97
- Click Next Step: Download a Client App.
- Choose the download for the right operating system on the "Download Apps" page. Click Set up complete: To the Dashboard! after your download has completed.
- After installing Bria Solo on your computer, the application will automatically connect to our servers. If it doesn't, please verify the settings you previously configured in the Dashboard:
- Click the Phone icon, seen here in blue:
- On the following page, click the "Edit Extension" button, seen here in blue:
- Verify the settings in the following fields, seen here in red:
If you are still experiencing errors after verifying these settings, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-855-936-6326.