Before configuring your Bria Teams account, please ensure that you have the necessary SIP information from Croo. This information will be provided in a Google Sheet document.
- Go to: https://www.counterpath.com/plan-select-solo/
- Select "Bria Team". The cost is 5$USD per installation.
- Click "Continue with Bria Team".
- Create an account, and log into the Counterpath dashboard.
- Under "Voice", click on the icon.
- Select "Configure SIP Settings" and input the following information:
The domain will be your "Customer ID" in the Google Sheet document with the following format: sip.client01.konexim.net
- Click "Save" once the necessary fields have been modified.
- Click "Team" and click the icon next to "Team Member" to add an extension.
- Set up the extension with the email of the user, as well as the SIP information provided in the Google Sheet document:
- Click "Add Members" once the necessary fields have been modified. The user will then receive an email with instructions to enter their information and to download the Bria Teams softphone:
- Repeat steps 7 to 9 for each user.