Adding a Croo Member to the Croo Portal allows them to access their personal call history and stream, download, and copy call recordings and call information. Additionally, giving them Administrator privileges allows them to view your full call history and manage integrations.
To add a Croo Member and give them access to their Croo Portal:
- Click the Settings button on the bottom-left corner of the screen;
- Click Crew Members in the My Crew window:
- Click the button;
- Configure the user’s:
- Full Name (Mandatory);
- Email Address (Mandatory);
- Select their extension from the dropdown menu;
- Check the Administrator box if this user is an administrator.
- Click Save.